miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Our Language Assistant / Nuestra auxilar de conversación.

Hello, my name is Ellie Hehre and I am the English assistant at Las Cumbres! I am 22 years old. I am from the state of Massachusetts in northeast of the United States. I went to the University of Massachusetts Amherst, in Amherst, Massachusetts and graduated May 2013 with a degree in Communication and Spanish.

In the spring of 2012 I studied in Granada, Spain for 4 months. Since that time I have wanted to return to Spain. I am happy to be in the Language Assistant program in Madrid because I have this opportunity to live in Spain and help children learn my native language. I enjoying my work and I can see the progress the kids have made so far in their understanding of English and it makes me happy to see. I want to do the best I can!

Thank you!

Ellie Hehre

 

Hola! Me llamo Ellie Hehre y soy auxiliar de conversación de Las Cumbres! Tengo 22 años. Soy de Massachusetts, un estado de los Estados Unidos en el noreste. Estudié en la Universidad de Massachusetts Amherst, en Amherst Massachusetts. Me gradué en Mayo 2013 en  la carrera de Comunicación y Español.
 
En la primavera de 2012, estudié en Granada, España durante 4 meses. Desde entonces, quería volver a España. Estoy contenta con la programa de los auxiliares en Madrid, porque tengo la oportunidad de vivir en España y apoyar a los niños que están aprendiendo mi idioma nativo. Estoy muy contenta en mi trabajo y como va el aprendizaje de inglés de mis alumnos. Veo que van aprendiendo bastante bien, y eso me hace feliz. Quiero hacer lo más que pueda!

Gracias,

Ellie Hehre

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario